Children’s Services Team Manager – Coldharbour Lane – FSCP TEAM
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager to join a busy FSCP Team in Coldharbour Lane.
Benefits of this Children’s Services Team Manager role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Children’s Services Team Manager:
- To provide leadership in ensuring effective working relationships with other parts of Children’s Services, the Council Departments (Education, Housing and Adult Social Care), external agencies (Health, police, etc), and the third sector.
- Provide leadership to frontline staff in delivering and implementing any future changes in policies, procedures, or other developments.
- To support the senior service managers by advising on strategy, policy, and future direction of the service, ensuring effective feedback and translation into service delivery. Make sure to keep senior management informed of any issues or shortfalls in service providing suitable action plans to attend to these matters.
- To have lead responsibility for meeting the team’s performance targets and to report these to managers and staff as required.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of children in accordance with the statutory framework. You will manage budgets and expenditures to ensure that resources are optimised, in line with eligibility criteria and priority levels as prescribed in assessment and care management policies and procedures, and financial regulations, providing value for money.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Services Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*