Children’s Social Work Practitioner – Gateshead – Looked After Young People
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Practitioner to join our client’s team in Gateshead.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Practitioner role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £40,480 per annum
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Practitioner:
- To provide a flexible and responsive service to children and young people at times when they need it, including weekends and evenings.
- To undertake Early Help Assessments to determine children and young people’s needs.
- To deliver a range of Early Intervention activities and programmes for children, young people, and families.
- To deliver flexible and targeted outreach support across the 0-19 age range.
- To work as part of the locality hub team undertaking Early Help (EH) Assessments and associated work as allocated by the Multi-Agency Early Help Panel and as directed by the Team Manager.
- Ensure that children and young people are engaged in programmes and activities that are designed to enhance their social, intellectual, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
Work collaboratively with a range of statutory and non-statutory agencies to improve children and young people’s circumstances and outcomes
Essential requirements of this Practitioner role:
Prevent children and young people from escalating into statutory Social Care and Youth Offending interventions by preventing family breakdown through early identification, assessment, and intervention.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*