Children’s Social Worker – Blackpool – Complex Needs Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Children’s Social Worker to join the busy team at a Blackpool based Complex Needs Team.
The Social workers will support children who have a disability and their families via Child in Need Plans, Child Protection Plans, PLO Pre-Proceedings and Care Proceedings and continue to support children in our care who have a disability.
What will it give you as a Children’s Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £35 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Social Worker:
- Work closely with colleagues in our SEND service with regards to Education, Health and Care Plans.
- Work closely with specialist partnership agencies and adult services to ensure children who have a disability are supported throughout their childhoods and have a smooth and positive transition into adulthood.
- Support children and their families via Child in Need Plans, Child Protection Plans and PLO Pre-Proceedings.
- Use professional knowledge to negotiate with and on behalf of those people who access or need the service and with a wide range of providers and other professionals.
You will have the opportunity to develop trusting relationships with children and their families. Using our restorative and strength based co-produced Blackpool Families Rock approach we support families to have great outcomes and prevent children’s needs from escalating. You will also have the opportunity to develop trusting relationships with children and their families. Using our restorative and strength based co-produced Blackpool Families Rock approach we support families to have great outcomes and prevent children’s needs from escalating.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*