Children’s Social Worker – Wigan – CIN Team
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting a Children’s Social Worker to join the busy team at a Wigan based CIN Team.
Our qualified children’s social worker will have experience of working within a cared for children’s team or a safeguarding children’s team.
What will it give you as a Children’s Social Worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Social Worker:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers and health colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for children with care and support needs
- The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, careers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers
As the Children’s Social Worker you will hold a protected caseload of Chid Protection and CiN. There may be opportunity also to work in the court arena and undertake proceedings.
You will have the support of an experience manager and advanced practitioner and will be very much part of the Wigan Council family, able to undertake training and developmental opportunities.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*