Children’s Social Worker – Wigan – MASH
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Social Worker to join a busy MASH Team in Wigan.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst surrounded by hardworking social workers with supportive management. As a Social Worker, you will receive the relevant equipment, training, and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
Your duties as a MASH Social Worker:
- Ensure child is the focus of contact
- Take calls from professionals, parents, and members of the community
- Collate information from partner agencies and process information
- Input information on operating system
- Understand consent
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.