Children’s Training Officer – Cardiff – Children’s Services Team
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting a Children’s Training Officer to join the busy team at a Cardiff based Children’s Services Team.
As the Children’s Training Officer you will design and deliver a wide range of training programmes including E-Learning platforms that meet the training and development needs of Children Services teams.
You will be responsible for assessing the training and development needs of Children Services employees, to implement training strategies and track training progress and impact.
What will it give you as a Children’s Training Officer?
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of £23.53 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Training Officer:
- Help implement “grow your own” arrangements by strengthening staff training opportunities to support staff career progression.
- Identifying training and development needs within children’s services through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with senior management and Social Care Wales.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual teams • develop effective induction programmes for new staff
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning
- Work in a team to contribute to the production of the annual training plan ensuring it meets the needs of all relevant parties in an organisation, such as individuals, line managers, senior managers, and Social Care Wales.
- To design and deliver training and development programs based on the needs of Children Services and the individual, including the production of training materials for in-house courses using classroom, online and blended learning and support the use of champions via a trainer the trainer model of delivery.
As the Children’s Training Officer You must have knowledge of best practice in Social Work / Social Care and qualification framework and experience of designing and delivering training face to face and on-line.
You will also be representing the Council at regional and national networks of Training Officers which relate to Social Care and related issues.
As part of the opportunity you will prepare reports, attend and chair meetings and contribute to Welsh Government / Social Care Wales reports and returns as required.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Training Officer:
• Social Work Wales registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*