Class Teacher – SEND – Surrey
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for SEN Class Teacher to join our client’s team in Smallfield, Surrey.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a for SEN Class Teacher who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this for SEN Class Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What’s in it for you as a for SEN Class Teacher?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
Your duties as SEN Class Teacher:
- To contribute to the delivery and development of the curriculum, having regard to the educational, physical and social needs of the students within a learning environment.
- To work collaboratively with other members of staff as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To maintain and use short-, medium- and long-term plans in delivering the curriculum, which is differentiated to meet the needs and abilities of the students.
- To set, monitor and review personalised targets that will optimise learning for everyone.
- To monitor, assess, review and report on the progress and work of students to parents, team members, senior staff, examination and funding bodies through reports and identified meetings as directed and as is required through school policies and procedures.
- PGCE, QTS, or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training
- SEN experience would be preferred
- Ability to teach a range of subjects, with a subject specialism an advantage.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of pupils with ASD, SEMH and PDA pro