Clinical Procurement Specialist– Sheffield – (RMN, RGN)
Liquid Personnel is recruiting for a Clinical Procurement Specialist to join a busy team based in Sheffield.
As a successful Clinical Procurement Specialist, you will assist the Procurement management team in other aspects of the Trust’s business as and when required to support the Trust’s objectives, goals and values.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- £24-£28p/h dependent on experience
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assist the Procurement management team in other aspects of the Trust’s business as and when required to support the Trust’s objectives, goals and values.
- Work as a team with Procurement Teams and shares relevant information
- Responsible for providing clinical advice prior to purchasing of medical supplies.
- Make recommendations on choice of product and help to ensure compliance of any change of clinical and non-clinical groups and source clinical alternatives on demand of end-users, ensuring the correct procurement process is adhered to.
- Identify clinical champions within the Trust and support them.
- Provide the day to day point of contact for Clinical colleagues on product choice.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Trust on matters associated with the evaluation, rationalisation and standardisation of existing and new clinical products, medical devices and other goods and services.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.