Clinical Psychologist– Rainham- Red Stroke Rehabilitation Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our client’s team in Rainham.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires an Clinical Psychologist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Clinical Psychologist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Clinical Psychologist:
- The Redbridge Stroke & Neuro Rehabilitation Service and Barking and Dagenham/Havering Community Rehabilitation Service together with the NELFT Neuropsychology Pathway is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a permanent Band 8a Clinical Psychologist.
- The post-holder would join two established rehabilitation multidisciplinary teams for one day a week per team (2 x 0.2 WTE – total 15 hours) and be supervised by a Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist and line managed by Service Manager.
- The teams operate out of three bases, Cranbrook and Loxford (IG1 1HP) for Redbridge, and both Porters Avenue Health Centre (RM8 2EQ) and Yew Tree Resource Centre (RM7 9AA) for the B&D/Havering team.
- The teams currently offer a blended approach to delivering rehabilitation which includes remote working and home visits.
- The successful candidate would ideally be available for Redbridge work on a Tuesday (negotiable) and for B&D/Havering any day can be accommodated except Fridays.
This varied and diverse role includes undertaking cognitive and mood screening, MDT joint working, specialist psychological and neuropsychological assessment, delivery of psychological and neuropsychological interventions as well as teaching and training.
There will be opportunities for innovative cross-borough collaborative service delivery such as running virtual groups with both Redbridge and B&D/Havering participants.
Essential requirements of this Clinical Psychologist role:
CPD to support skill development in neurorehabilitation would be actively encouraged and support and advice around career progression in neuropsychology is available through the supervisory relationship.
Clinical Psychologist need to have the required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*