Clinical Psychologist – South Worcestershire – CAMHS Eating Disorders
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for our clients specialist eating disorder service in Worcestershire for young people aged between 13 and 25 years which offers both inpatient and day patient treatment programmes.
What’s in it for you as a Clinical Psychologist?
- Full and part time considered
- Flexibility with hours
- Ongoing contract
Your main responsibilities as a Clinical Psychologist:
- To provide a highly specialist brief, medium or long-term psychotherapy for children and young people with severe, complex and persistent mental health conditions and eating disorder
- To provide in-depth risk-assessments of young people who are at risk to themselves and to be able to formulate more short-term crisis planning
- To contribute to the process of care planning for young people referred and to manage a complex caseload as the individual therapist working within a multidisciplinary team
- To monitor clinical progress through regular reviews of psychotherapy treatment
- To be able to engage and work with children and young people with a range of learning and developmental difficulties, while drawing upon a range of theoretical and practical knowledge acquired over a significant period of time
What we are looking for in a Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.