Community Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Bideford UK
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Community Physiotherapist to join a busy Comm TherapyTeam based in Barnstaple.
As the occupational Physiotherapist you will be professionally and clinically accountable for your own caseload covering various patients from ortho, neurological, hospital discharge etc.
What will it give you as the Physiotherapist?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £19.42 per hour
Your primary responsibilities as the Physiotherapist:
- To be professional, legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care
- To ensure a high standard of clinical care to inpatient and outpatient clients under your management.
- To undertake comprehensive assessments of patients and to formulate effective, clinically reasoned treatment plans.
As the Physiotherapist you will require sound decision-making skills and effective clinical reasoning to provide input to those with acute conditions, long term conditions, palliative patients, musculoskeletal problems (unable to access a clinic), orthopaedic and other neurological disorders. You will work closely with the therapists and wider MDT for the assessment and discharge planning process. A driving licence and acess to a vehicle is an essential requirement for this position.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*