Community Support Worker – Preston – Learning Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Care Assessor to join a busy Learning disability Team in Preston.
Benefits of this Community Support Worker:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as a Community Support Worker:
- Take responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social needs of our customers.
- Promote their independence and maintain high levels of dignity and respect.
- Carry out or assist customers with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
- Transferring using safe moving and handling techniques and approved equipment.
- Preparation of meals and snacks.
What we are looking for in a Community Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*