Community Support Worker – Preston – Supported Living Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a community Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Preston.
Your benefits as a Community Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Community Support Worker:
- To support the individuals to maintain dignity and personal hygiene so will need to be confident in supporting with personal care and as such they will be required to be trained and competent in moving and assisting.
- To support Individuals with the administration of medication, this process needs to be completed in accordance with Lancashire County council policies.
- You’ll be required to maintain day to day records to include but not exclusively, health, care, medication, and social diary.
As a Community Support Worker, you will be welcomed into people’s homes to make their day-to-day routine something to look forward to with your upbeat attitude and friendly persona.
Essential requirements of a Community Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
SB – 171651