Computer Science/IT Teacher – SEMH School – Calderdale
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Teacher to join our client based in Calderdale.
The candidate must be an experienced Computer Science Teacher, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Computer Science/IT Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Experience of working with SEMH children
- We require a Computer Science / IT specialist with experience and/or ability to plan and deliver a curriculum that spans Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE.
You will work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILP’s.