Consultant Social Worker – Frontline – Permanent
– £963 car allowance
– Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
– Flexible working
– Generous leave entitlement
– Parental leave and shared parental leave schemes
– Career break scheme
– Employee assistance programme – free access for you and your family to expert advice and guidance on major life events, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
We are recruiting to a permanent Consultant Social Worker (CSW) in the Student Social Work Academy team. The current responsibilities are as the CSW to a Frontline unit of student social workers.
Create valuable learning opportunities for students by identifying appropriate children and families for the unit to work with throughout the year.
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to students for the children and families they work with.
• Use your judgement to expose students to increasingly complex and varied casework at the appropriate level whilst increasing their autonomy as they demonstrate progress.
• Support the students to apply the practice models they have learnt in discussions and work with children and families.
What will I get from being a CSW?
- An exciting opportunity for experienced practitioners to remain in practice whilst also taking on a management and teaching role
- Access to a high quality training programme and the opportunity to work towards a Foundation level in Systemic Practice
- Access to 1:1 coaching and mentoring from a Practice Tutor
- Be part of a national network of CSWs contributing to innovations in practice and broader social work reforms
- After completing one year in the role you will become part of the Frontline Fellowship
For futher detail please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486