Consultant Social Worker – Somerset – Orchard House Family Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Consultant Social Worker to join Orchard House Family Assessment Centre based in Somerset.
What’s in it for you as a Consultant Social Worker?
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working
- Progression and development
- Relocation package could be discussed
Your main responsibilities as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Have responsibility for child protection at Orchard House within the context of the legal framework.
- Undertake expert parenting assessments of families at Orchard House.
- Provide high quality written reports for the Family Courts.
- Attend regular meetings with family members, internal colleagues, and external professionals as required.
- Provide social work intervention for families, in line with experience and interest.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team, providing staff with advice, support, and training when required.
- Attend Family Court as an Expert Witness as required to present the findings of the residential parenting assessments on behalf of Orchard House.
- Join a rota system to provide on call and out of hours cover to ensure the smooth running of the service.
What we are looking for in a Consultant Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work