Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Practitioner (locum) – QSW- Berkshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Practitioner to join our client’s team in Berkshire.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Continuing Healthcare Practitioner role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Managable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salary
Your duties as Continuing Healthcare Practitioner:
- Identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorder.
- assess the cause and nature of the problem, for example, congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury.
- devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of your clients to improve as much as possible.
- review and revise the programme as appropriate.
- advise carers on implementing a treatment programme and train other professionals in therapy delivery.
- monitor and evaluate your clients’ progress.
As a CHC Practitioner you will be working within a team of Personalised Healthcare Commissioning Assessors, taking a lead role in complex cases, ensuring a high-quality service is delivered, supporting and mentoring staff to achieve continuous improvement.
What we are looking for in a Continuing Healthcare Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*