Crisis Intervention Manager – Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Crisis Intervention Manager to join our client in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire.
You will be joining a service which offers comprehensive and bespoke support packages for children and young people in the care of local authority, whether that be assistance with secure transport, 24-hour hospital care or residential care.
Your benefits as a Crisis Intervention Manager:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive team and management
The role of Crisis Intervention Manager:
- Frontline services working directly with the young people
- Manage caseloads
- Attend / Manage LAC review meetings
- Liaise with our local authority clients
- Liaise with young people regarding any needs or requirements they may have
- Obtain daily reports from Supervision team, comprise, and send to Local Authorities.
- Weekly reviews of the supervisions
- Risk assessmentsBuilding relationships with children/young people to support them build self-esteem and assist in the development of new techniques to improving their behaviour.
- To promote, safeguard and protect the welfare of each child/young person.
Essential requirements of this Crisis Intervention Manager role:
- You must have extensive experience within safeguarding
- You must be a motivated and passionate practitioner
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- The legal right to work in the UK