Day Duty Assistant – Blackpool
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Day Duty Assistant to join a busy Team based in Blackpool.
What’s in it for you as a Day Duty Assistant?
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support/supervision
- Diverse Workload
- Supportive Team
Your main responsibilities as a Day Duty Assistant:
- Provide an emergency response to medical and or other emergency situations to people in their own homes routinely and in emergency situations and alongside statutory emergency services.
- Provide personal assistance to service users in distress. This may involve lifting and or administering first aid, working directly with vulnerable service users
- Liaise and coordinate with external and internal partners and agencies on day-to-day service issues
- As shift worker, hand over comprehensive and accurate information to oncoming staff to ensure continuity of 24-hour service provision.
You will communicate with senior personnel within and outside Blackpool Council, Emergency Services, and volunteers during Serious Incidents and at instigation of the Council’s Major Emergency Plan and you will be responsible for safety, health and secure working environment.
What we are looking for in a Day Duty Assistant:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- GSCE or NVQ2 or equivalent in English
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*