Day/ Night Support Co-ordinator – London – Learning Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Day/ Night Support Co-ordinator to join our client’s Team in London.
Your benefits as a Day/ Night Support Co-ordinator:
- Excellent pay rates
- Full time flexible and hybrid working.
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Day/ Night Support Co-ordinator:
- Working with people who may need hands-on support in all areas of daily living, including people moving, personal care and administration of medication.
- Part of a busy vibrant supported living service, which requires all workers to be flexible to adapt to changing needs and demands of customers.
- Participate in the care planning, monitoring and review process.
- Ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
As a Day/ Night Support Co-ordinator, you will support people with Disabilities to take control of their lives and, making use of the local community, to meet planned goals and outcomes. You will provide high quality support to adults with Disabilities, to include physical and emotional support and personal care.
Essential requirements of Day/ Night Support Co-ordinator:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- NVQ Level 2
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169971