Deputy Team Manager – Brent – Adult Social Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Team Manager to join Brent Council’s Adult Social Care Team on an initial 6 month contract which is likely to be extended.
As a successful candidate, you will be reporting to the Team Manager to support the continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success of the Team as a whole. From day to day, you will also work alongside, and support, the Team Managers in providing specialist advice, guidance, support and supervision to a range of qualified and non qualified staff working in Adult Social Care and Transitions regarding practice and Continuing Health Care.
Your benefits as a Deupty Team Manager:
- Up to £37 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Excellent team
Your duties as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Work proactively to make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service. This will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the Council.
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
- Provide a customer focused service and ensure effective use of resources
- Foster a consistent cross One Council culture by ensuring that Council’s overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
- Working closely with the Team Manager to support effective working relationships and acting as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations as required
- The postholder must at all times carry out duties with due regard to the Councils customer care; equal opportunities; information governance and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Work flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the Council.
- To understand the value of information to the council and to contribute to good information governance by keeping information safe, secure, accurate and up to date and available to those who need it. Abide by the council’s information governance policies.
Your requirements as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Registration with Social Work England.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check (adults and children).
- A full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes.
- Occasional unsocial hours e.g. to carry out an evening visit or oversee an ongoing investigation
- Senior experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.