Deputy Team Manager – Bromley– Children Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Deputy Team Manager to join a busy Children Team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as a Deputy Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Deputy Team Manager:
- To be responsible for the revision of staff training and development plans, which may involve staff from outside the areas of profession/specialism and acting as a mentor for less experienced staff.
- To support members of the team and wider service with decision making and support clinical reasoning.
- To undertake timely allocation of work to the right person and effectively manage waiting lists and risk. To undertake weekly performance monitoring to ensure that our statutory responsibilities are met.
- To put individuals at the heart of all activity and to promote a strength-based approach to assessment and enabling positive risk taking in support planning within statutory frameworks and timeframes
As a Deputy Team Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership for the whole team by providing a supervisory and oversight service to Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and any other clinical or non-professionally qualified colleagues. The post holder will do this through the provision of management, professional expertise, skills, and advice to ensure we deliver high quality services are within adult services.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*