Deputy Team Manager – Harrow – Children in Need Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Deputy Team Manager to join our client’s Children in Need Team based in Harrow.
You will improve the quality of work done by social workers; including effective case management, purposeful evidence-based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
Benefits of this Deputy Team Manager role:
- £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
Your main responsibilities as a Deputy Team Manager:
- You will deputise for the Team Manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in Targeted Support.
- You will assist Team Managers in supervising and supporting Social Care staff, to provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
- Oversee and quality assure complex Parenting Assessments requested by social care teams.
- Oversee and quality assure multi-disciplinary assessments recommended by formal planning process resulting in written statements and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
- You will improve the quality of work done by social workers, including effective case management, purposeful evidence-based interventions, analytical assessments, and high-quality written work.
- Providing reflective supervision to Social Workers and Social Care Staff including Students
What we need from you:
- A Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You have a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience and a degree level or equivalent in Social Work