Deputy Team Manager – Hounslow – First Contact Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Deputy Team Manager to join a busy First Contact Team based in Hounslow.
The First Contact Team is a fast- paced team comprising of Social Workers, Social Work Assistants and Social Care Advisors that work with multiple professionals to ensure that residents of Hounslow have access to an Adult Social Care Duty team that will identify the support they require as soon as possible.
What’s in it for you as a Deputy Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Essential requirements for the role:
- Excellent legislative knowledge
- Communication skills and ability to lead MDT discussions
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.