Discharge to Assess Co-ordinator – South Gloucestershire – Multi-disciplinary
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Discharge to Assess Co-ordinator to join our clients Multi-disciplinary Team in South Gloucestershire.
As a successful Discharge to Assess Co-ordinator, you will work to coordinate the Discharge to Assess cases for Pathways One and Two. You will work under the direction of a North Team Senior Practitioner and will work in a proactive way to collate information from a number of relevant sources to provide the department with all the information that they require to efficiently facilitate discharges from Pathway One and Two, and to report on the status or all cases.
Your benefits as a Discharge to Assess Co-ordinator:
- £16.21 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
What will you be doing as a Discharge to Assess Co-ordinator in South Gloucestershire:
- You will be attending all the relevant Multi-disciplinary meetings at the relevant care homes so that accurate records are maintained
- You will keep the specialist spreadsheets updated on Pathway One and Two cases.
- Report to Team Managers on progress with all elements of the process including allocations, assessments, and obtaining services
- Act as a central point of contact
- You will regularly liaise with the brokerage team to provide information on the cases awaiting services and to ensure that they are treated as a priority
- You will maintain and update information systems and databases to ensure that service transactions are completed accurately
- You will provide advice to customers, contacts, external organisations, and colleagues ensuring that they receive appropriate guidance about policies, procedures and processes whilst ensuring effective working relationships are maintained
Essential requirements of this Discharge to Assess Co-ordinator role:
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment or within a similar role
- You will hold a minimum qualification of 3 grade C’s at GCSE (or equivalent) including English and Maths or relevant experience to an equivalent level.
- You will be able to collate information from a variety of sources and present findings
- You will be able to prioritise workloads to meet peaks in demand
- You will have good communication skills
- You will have good literacy skills to be able to contribute to writing clear, accurate and concise reports
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role