Domestic Abuse Worker – Swindon – Safeguarding multi-disciplinary Team
Domestic Abuse Worker – Swindon
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Domestic Abuse Worker to join our client’s team in Swindon.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Domestic Abuse Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Domestic Abuse Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Domestic Abuse Worker:
- You will be working on a full – time basis working as part of a Family Safeguarding team within our Children’s Service directorate.
- You will adopt motivational interviewing, as the unified method of practice, to genuinely engage families in change, rather than monitoring their compliance.
- You will work with parents whose children are suffering or likely to suffer significant impairment or significant harm (child in need/child in need of protection).
- You will receive clinical professional supervision and development from your employing organisation.
- You will contribute to and participate in group supervision, team meetings, core group meetings and case conferences to support decision making in relation to children’s welfare and advise on treatment or care plans for parents of the children.
- Work with other professionals within the Family Safeguarding Team, to develop and deliver services to perpetrators and victims of domestic abuse in a timely manner.
Our Family Safeguarding multi-disciplinary team is based in Swindon. The team will work with children and families to help and support them in change. The team will work with Children in Need, Children subject to Child Protection Plans, Children subject to care proceedings and Children who are Looked After under Section 20 on a short-term basis.
The team will use a partnership approach to support parents, families and carers experiencing the challenges of domestic abuse, mental health and substance misuse.
Essential requirements of this Domestic Abuse Worker role:
Family Safeguarding Team will be co – located multidisciplinary teams consisting of social work professionals and adult workers. Their aim is to work collaboratively with the right families, at the right time, respecting families’ rights, following guidance and law. They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*