Early Help Practitioner – Kensington & Chelsea
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Early Help Practitioner to join our client’s team in Kensington & Chelsea.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires an Early Help Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
What will it give you as an Early Help Practitioner?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £23.36 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as Qualified Social Worker:
- To provide holistic support to a caseload of families.
- To undertake whole family assessments, coordinate network meetings and undertake regular reviews with families.
- To deliver one to one sessions with parents and with the children (age appropriate) using solution focused and motivational interviewing techniques.
- To meet with parents and/or their children at their home, school or other setting.
You will particularly focus on school attendance. You will mainly office based/site based. Early Help Practitioners will support a caseload of families with children (0-19yrs) in order to build their strengths and help them overcome issues.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*