Early Help Practitioner – North Shropshire – Safeguarding/LAC – £15.89
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an agency worker, who will be working in the Early Help Team within Children’s Services.
What’s in it for you as an Early Help Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as an Early Help Practitioner:
- Responsible to an Early Help Area Leader who is in turn responsible for the post holder’s health and safety, supervision, training and development.
- The post holder will be responsible for providing support to families and their children through centre-based targeted activities and home visits. The Family Practitioner will work with other partners, including providers in the statutory, private and voluntary sector, parents and carers and with others in the communities within and across localities.
- The post holder will be responsible for safeguarding themselves and others including attending to the health and safety of themselves and others as part of their role in line with Shropshire Council policies.
- Expected to contribute to a range of projects and build relations with both internal and external partners in order achieve specified outcomes, but will not have direct authority over those involved.
What we are looking for in an Early Help Practitioner:
- NVQ Level or equivalent in relevant area
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Understanding of child development and early learning, particularly Early Years Foundation Stage
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.