Early Help Worker – Nottinghamshire – Targeted Support Team
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting a Early Help Worker to join the busy team at a Nottinghamshire based Targeted Support Team.
The Early Help Worker will have experience of working with vulnerable children and young people in a local authority, youth justice or social work context.
What will it give you as a Early Help Worker?
• Once every 2 weeks in office.
• Enhanced pay.
• Supportive management
• Excellent salary of £25 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Early Help Worker:
• To work to achieve the specific aims and objectives of the Targeted Support and Youth Justice Service’s business plan
• To undertake timely and accurate assessments and intervention planning using the family CAF assessment.
• To work collaboratively with a range of partner organisations to assess, plan, supervise and intervene with vulnerable service users and their families.
• To work with a caseload of children and young people from 8 to 18 who meet the thresholds for Early Help Services where there are identified safeguarding concerns that do not meet the thresholds for statutory intervention from Children’s Social Care.
As the Early Help Case Manager you will be the lead professional/key worker for up to 14 families who have complex needs (but which fall below the threshold for social care involvement).
You will also put together plans with the families to help them make progress in all areas of need identified.
You will visit the families regularly, chair multi agency meetings to review the plans, make onwards referrals to relevant services and support families to engage. You will be supported through one to one and group supervision, and be invited to join in with the councils training and development activity where relevant to the role.
What we are looking for in a Early Help Worker:
• Formal relevant professional qualification (CQSQ, CSS, Dip SW)
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Evidence of relevant professional development
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
Please contact Jordan Glass
0161 543 6963