Educational Psychologist – Bradford
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Educational Psychologist to join a fantastic service in Bradford, Yorkshire.
As a successful Educational Psychologist, you will provide psychological assessment and support for children and young people. You will also work with a group of schools, other educational settings and partner agencies as specified by the Educational Psychology Team’s Senior Managers.
Your benefits as an Educational Psychologist:
- £1,000 per assessment
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as an Educational Psychologist?
- You will be accountable to the Principal Educational Psychologist or their designate whilst exercising initiative in areas of defined responsibility
- You will provide assessment and intervention services to children and young people 0-25 and their families
- You will assume professional responsibility for decisions in own casework and other work within Educational Psychology Team policies and priorities
- You will be responsible for maintaining confidential records on children and young people, families, and work settings, and for confidential information disclosed by other agencies.
- You will participate in the Educational Psychology Team’s supervision and performance management programme
- You will provide advice in relation to the various statutory duties, to address the individual needs of children, under the Children and Families Act 2014
Essential requirements of this Educational Psychologist role:
- Experience of working with children and young people as an Educational Psychologist
- Professional qualification in Educational Psychology, and valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.