Educational Psychologist – Cambridge
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced Educational Psychologists to join Cambridge County Council.
Your benefits as an Educational Psychologist:
- Excellent pay rates
- Pay paid the week after completing the report
- New projects starting all the time so continuous work
Primary Responsibilities as an Educational Psychologist:
- To undertake psychological research including the collection and analysis of data for intervention and development work and the planning and delivery of evidence informed training to a range of audiences including schools, parents/carers, and other professionals.
- To keep accurate and detailed records of activities for the efficient management of the service and to meet practice standards of Cambridgeshire Local Authority as well as the professional bodies such as HCPC and BPS.
- To demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
As an Educational Psychologist, you will provide psychological advice and support to communities, settings, schools, parents, children, and young people in Cambridgeshire with regard to educational and psychological well-being needs.
Essential requirements of this Educational Psychologist role:
- Qualified Educational Psychologist
- Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
- Current HCPC registration as a practitioner Educational Psychologist
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *