Educational Psychologist – Kensington and Chelsea
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Educational Psychologist to join a fantastic service in Kensington and Chelsea.
As a successful Educational Psychologist, you will promote the achievement and well being of children and young people by providing a service of consultation, assessment, advice, planning and development work to schools, early years settings and to other professionals.
You will also offer parents support and guidance in understanding and meeting the needs of their children so as to promote their achievement and well being.
As an Educational Psychologist, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Career development opportunities
What will you be doing as an Educational Psychologist?
- You will provide advice to the local authority, including statutory psychological advice as required by the SEN legislation and Code of Practice
- You will contribute to a programme of CPD and other work to develop the capacity of schools to promote the achievement and wellbeing of children and young people provided by the Educational Psychology Service
- You will develop expertise in a specialist area of educational psychology
- You will carry out your job in compliance with the Services’ Constitution. This means being familiar with the policies and procedures relevant to the job and asking for information and advice if you are unsure of the correct course of action
Essential requirements as an Educational Psychologist:
- A qualified psychologist who is registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
- A professional qualification in educational psychology that meets BPS requirements
- Knowledge of statutory requirements, including requirements in respect of Data protection and Freedom of Information
- Awareness of current issues & legislation affecting educational psychology practice in the chosen field
- In depth knowledge of current guidance and legislation with respect to SEND education and services
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.