Educational Psychologist – Nationwide – Face to Face
Are you an experienced Educational Psychologist looking for both remote and F2F work? Liquid Personnel, part of the Acacium Group, has existing job opportunities working at various local authorities across the UK for those candidates seeking face-to-face roles alongside remote working outside of IR35.
Benefits of the role:
- We pay up to £1190 per assessment.
- Face to Face and Remote work
- Immediate and regular allocations
- We offer a twice-weekly payroll to meet our candidate’s needs.
- Weekly pay
- Full-time or Part-time
- Assessment and Evaluation of Children & Young People
- Guidance, advice, and support to schools & other professionals
- Developing & Implementing EHCP’s and Programmes
- To provide training & consultation to schools and other stakeholders
- The writing of clear and concise reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- Registered with HCPC
- Hold a relevant qualification in Educational Psychology
- 2 years minimum experience, post qualification in Educational Psychology
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or just wanting a chat about future opportunities please do get in touch to discuss in more detail.
We also offer a referral bonus £500 – for any colleagues, family or friends you may know looking for a new EP role. Please ask for me details.
Mike Griffin – 0161 235 6978
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.