Educational Psychologist – Nationwide
Are you an experienced Educational Psychologist? Liquid Personnel, part of the Acacium Group, has existing job opportunities working at various local authorities across the UK on a remote basis outside of IR35.
Benefits of the role:
- We pay up to £1190 per assessment.
- Regular allocations & Weekly pay
- Full-time or Part-time
- Assessment and Evaluation of Children & Young People
- Developing & Implementing EHCP’s and Programmes
- To provide guidance, support training & consultation to schools and other stakeholders
- Produce clear and concise reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- Registered with HCPC
- Hold a relevant qualification in Educational Psychology
- 2 years minimum experience, post qualification in Educational Psychology
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or just wanting a chat about future opportunities please do get in touch to discuss in more detail.
We also offer a referral bonus £500 – for any colleagues, family or friends you may know looking for a new EP role. Please ask for more details.
Mike Griffin – 0161 235 6978
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.