Educational Psychologist – North Yorkshire
£1,000 per assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Educational Psychologist to join our client in North Yorkshire.
As a successful Educational Psychologist, you will ensure the provision of a high quality of educational psychology service for children, families, schools, and other establishments concerned with children.
You will develop particular knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Your benefits as an Educational Psychologist:
- £1,000 per assessment
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Stable team and management
What will you be doing as an Educational Psychologist in North Yorkshire?
- You will be meeting regularly with the Area Senior Educational Psychologist (SEND) and those who have protected time to do specialist work in the area of SEND
- You will be representing the Service and Access & Inclusion in contributing to the LA’s planning in respect of SEND provision and the effective use of LA resources
- You will build open and honest relationships using language appropriate to the development of the child or young person and the family culture and background
- You will ensure effective partnership working with parents and carers built on mutual respect
- You will listen actively and respond with empathy
- You will use your knowledge and skills to explain, summarise, question, inform, consult, negotiate and to help understanding
- You will develop and maintain good working relationships with parents and other family members
Essential requirements of this Educational Psychologist role:
- Experience of successfully working as an Educational Psychologist in a variety of contexts
- Some SEND experience
- In depth knowledge of current guidance and legislation with respect to SEND education and services
- Qualified Educational Psychologist
- Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
- Current HCPC registration as a practitioner Educational Psychologist
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.