Educational Psychologist – Project – Fully Remote
Contract: 3-months, with potential to extend
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Educational Psychologist to take on a fully remote project role, working with a South West based Council.
Your benefits as an Educational Psychologist:
- £1175 per assessment
- Fully remote project role
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
- 3-month contract, with the potential to extend
Essential requirements of this Educational Psychologist role:
- Qualified Educational Psychologist
- Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
- Current HCPC registration as a practitioner Educational Psychologist
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.