Educational Psychologist – Suffolk -On going Project
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced Educational Psychologists to join Suffolk County Council.
We have agreed that 5/12 of our Educational Psychologists will work face to face/ hybrid so this role is for those who can do 2/4 of the reports face to face, or all 4 fully face to face.
Your benefits as an Educational Psychologist:
- Pay rate £1175
- Pay paid the week after completing the report
- New projects starting all the time so continuous work
- Outside IR35
Essential requirements of this Educational Psychologist role:
- Qualified Educational Psychologist
- Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
- Current HCPC registration as a practitioner Educational Psychologist
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *