EHCP Coordinator – Norfolk – SEND
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced EHCP Coordinator to join a SEND Team in Norfolk. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled team within the Education High Needs SEND Service, with a focus on driving forward performance improvement and quality of Education Health Care Plans.
The successful candidates will be highly motivated, person centred, well organised and have experience of the SEND field and legal framework.
Your benefits as a EHCP Coordinator:
- £150 per day pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- These posts are a mix of temporary 6/12-month contracts, starting as soon as possible
- Manageable caseloads
More information as the role of EHCP Coordinator:
- You will be working complex cases covering children and young people aged 0-25 years
- You will deliver the local authority’s statutory duties relating to Education Health Care Plans (EHC plans) via case responsibility of individual children and young people ensuring full compliance of the local authority’s legal duties within the Children and Families Act 2014 and all associated Regulations (i.e. The Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations, The Special Educational Needs (Personal Budget) Regulations etc)
- You will act as lead officer for individual schools or clusters of schools or other educational establishments for children with EHC plans ensuring that special educational provision set out in the EHC plan is delivered appropriately and in line with LA legal duties, addressing issues or disagreements including where necessary representing the local authority in formal disagreement resolution or mediation
- You will be supporting the strategic aims of the local authority for children and young people with SEND as set out in relevant strategic, business or team plans including championing early intervention and high-quality practice at SEN support for children without EHC plans to build confidence in the Norfolk SEND system and reduce overreliance on statutory EHC plans to meet children’s needs
Essential requirements of this EHCP Coordinator role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice 2015 and associated regulations including The Children and Families Act 2014, The Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations, The Special Educational Needs
(Personal Budgets) Regulations
- Knowledge of schools, local authority and national funding arrangements for children and young people with SEND
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Extensive experience in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work and SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.