English and Art Teacher – SEMH – Folkestone
Start date: ASAP
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced English and Art Teacher to join our clients SEMH School in Folkestone. You may be a subject specialist/qualified in either discipline but the willingness and ability to deliver both is preferred.
The English and Art curricula span Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3, and GCSE.
Your benefits as an English and Art Teacher:
- Being a part of a progressive and forward-thinking organisation, which puts children first.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for development and salary increase
- Extensive and meaningful induction
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Subject knowledge enhancement opportunities
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Full school holidays
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
- Specialist, approachable and responsive SLT
- Regular therapeutic and supportive supervision
- Employee benefit service with access to wellbeing services, salary sacrifice schemes, high street vouchers, money off eating-out and takeaways
More information on the role of English and Art Teacher:
- At your disposal will be a robust and well-developed curriculum with meaningful schemes of work and interactive, high quality resources
- You will be supported by national subject champions who can support the work of non-subject specialists to be experts in how best to facilitate learning for the children they know best
- The role will require the creating of opportunities to enhance our students’ cultural capital through the inventive use of trips, speakers, visitors and activities beyond the classroom
Essential requirements of this English and Art Teacher role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A proven record of good or outstanding teaching practice.
- An excellent, efficient, and emotionally intelligent communicator.
- Experience of working with a SEN environment
- The legal right to work in the UK