English and Humanities Teacher – Hull – SEMH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an English and Humanities Teacher to join our client based in Hull.
At your disposal will be a robust and well-developed curriculum with meaningful schemes of work and interactive, high quality resources. You will be supported by national subject champions who can support the work of non-subject specialists to be experts in how best to facilitate learning for the children they know best.
What’s in it for you as an English and Humanities Teacher?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
More about the role of English and Humanities Teacher:
The role will also require the creating of opportunities to enhance our students’ cultural capital through the inventive use of trips, speakers, visitors and activities beyond the classroom.
Essential requirements for the role as an English and Humanities Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of working with a SEN environment
- The legal right to work in the UK