English, Mathematics, Digital and SEND Curriculum Manager – Newham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for English, Mathematics, Digital and SEND Curriculum Manager to join our client based in Newham.
Benefits as SEND Curriculum Manager:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as Curriculum Manager:
- Develop innovative curriculum with the aim of increasing Our Newham – Learning & Skills market share, considering external market trends, student feedback, external developments in education, and the needs of local and wider communities and Government priorities for Adult Education, FE, and 19+ study programmes.
- Support the Head of Curriculum in achieving annual targets, raising standards, improving attendance, retention, and achievement rates, and raising the quality of learning, teaching and assessment by leading on quality enhancement for the subject area. This will include leading on quality assurance within the subject area to meet the full expectations of the awarding bodies and Ofsted.
- Participate in the annual curriculum review and development process, assessing trends and student feedback. Propose innovative developments to the subject area’s portfolio of programmes/ courses which may be attractive and relevant to students and potential students, and which could widen participation, develop an inclusive learning environment, and increase fee
As an Curriculum Manager, you will establish and maintain relationships with external organisations (local communities, employers, partners) to develop business and assist with curriculum development, student employability and progression opportunities where appropriate. Also act as key link to other Council Directorates where appropriate..
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *