English, Maths or Primary Teacher – Hull – SEND
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced English, Maths or Primary Teacher to join our client in Hull.
Our client is an independent specialist day school providing high-quality, therapeutic, and child-centred education to boys and girls from 6 to 17 years of age at their New School in Woking, who come from a wide range of backgrounds, but all have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). Many will also have other Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) such as Autism, ADHD, and communication difficulties.
Your benefits as an English, Maths or Primary Teacher?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
More information about the role of English, Maths or Primary Teacher:
- Their teachers inspire children, creating a sense of awe and wonder and making subjects and lessons real and relevant to them. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push students, whether they are working on the very basics or they are have a special talent or passion for the subject.
- The children require very special teachers who are able to manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that their children require lots of attention, the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach.
What we are looking for in an English, Maths or Primary Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous experience of working in a SEN environment
- Eligible to work in the UK