English Teacher – SEN Schools – Birmingham
We are looking for an English specialist with experience and/or ability to plan and deliver a curriculum that spans Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE.
What’s in it for you as an English Teacher?
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
Your main responsibilities as an English Teacher:
- The school teacher will inspire children, creating a sense of awe and wonder and making subjects and lessons real and relevant to them. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push students, whether they are working on the very basics or they are have a special talent or passion for the subject.
- The children require very special teachers who are able to manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that the children require lots of attention, the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach.
- We want teachers to be part of the decision making that drives the school, provides outcomes for children and advocates for every child.
What we are looking for in an English Teacher:
- Must hold Qualified Teachers’ Status (QTS)
- Extensive experience working with children in an education setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
Twice weekly payroll
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*