English Teacher – Thetford – Compass School
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an English Teacher to join a Compass School based in Thetford.
What’s in it for you as an English Teacher?
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
Your main responsibilities as an English Teacher:
- The children require very special teachers who can manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that the children require lots of attention, the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach.
- We want teachers to be part of the decision making that drives the school, provides outcomes for children and advocates for every child.
As an English teacher, You will inspire children, creating a sense of awe and wonder and making subjects and lessons real and relevant to them. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push students, whether they are working on the very basics or they have a special talent or passion for the subject
What we are looking for in an English Teacher:
- Must hold Qualified Teachers’ Status (QTS)
- Extensive experience working with children in an education setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
Refer a friend
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
- Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes
TA – 168205