Experienced Adult Social Worker – North London
Liquid Personnel is currently working exclusively with an esteemed client who currently have new and exciting roles available within their adult’s social work team in North London for experienced and qualified social workers.
Do you want to be a part of an authority who will nurture your learning and development, listen to your voice and support you through your career path, all whilst paying a generous competitive salary? Then this is the authority for you!
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Generous competitive salaries
- 31 days annual leave, plus public and bank holidays
- Access to the local government pension scheme, which provides a valuable guaranteed income in your retirement together with security for your dependents
- Work-life balance options may include hybrid working, flexitime, job share, home working, part-time
- Broad range of payroll benefits including cycle to work, eye care vouchers, travel and gym membership
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Employee well- being training programs including confidential employee assistance
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- On a day to day doing home visits and working a part of a supportive team to promote the independence, choice and control of Adults in the borough, keeping wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
- Using a strengths-based approach you will conduct individual assessments and safeguarding enquiries in order to establish clear, relevant proportionate and appropriate options for the individual to meet their identified outcomes.
- Working in partnership with adults, their families, carers and advocates, colleagues, external organisations to provide appropriate, professional Social Work support for vulnerable older people, adults with physical and sensory impairment, adults with mental health difficulties , learning disability and carers.
- Conducting Mental Capacity Act assessments in line with statutory guidance and ensuring adults are provided with the opportunity to demonstrate capacity wherever possible.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work degree or equivalent.
- SWE registration.
- At least 2 years post qualified experience within Adults Social Work.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email on email@example.com