Experienced Social Worker – Children/Family Safeguarding – Swindon
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Social Workers to join a busy team at a Swindon based Children/Family Safeguarding Team.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £45 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Undertake comprehensive assessments including parenting assessments in a timely way to inform development of outcome focused care plans with Children and their Families.
- Undertake care proceedings within the court, both private and public.
- Initiate and complete within court timescales and achieve permanency plans for children including adoption.
- Understand and respond to complexity of risks and are required to evidence on records, including providing analysis of their interventions with children and families.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.