Experienced Social Worker – Children with Disabilities – £38.00
Experienced Social Worker – Children with Disabilities – Swindon
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join our client’s team in Swindon.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Clinical Psychologist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
What will it give you as a social worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- £38.00 per hour
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Practice in line with the Newham Together Practice Framework in all situations. Undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the Working Together, London Child Protection Proceduresand Children Acts 1989 and 2004 and other relevant legislation. Make recommendations to their line manager based on a thorough, reflective analysis contained in the assessment.
- Create plans for children and families in consultation with stakeholders, including the children and families which meet the SMART criteria. (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely, review such plans to ensure that professional input is kept proportionate to the level of risk and need, and that parallel planning is utilised where necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with children, families, and partner agencies, with clear, regular communication and work jointly towards positive outcomes.
- Visit children and families with regularity that meets the needs of the individual.
- Ensure that the child’s views, wishes, feelings, wider systems and lived experience is captured and accurately represented with relevant, reflective, and critical analysis providing context and clarity.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*