Experienced Social Worker – Swindon – Assessment and Child Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a busy Assessment and Child Protection Team based in Swindon.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs, and contribute to service planning.
- Ensure that casework is up to date, comprehensively written up, and managed within agreed
- When working with families, to recognise monitor and assess risk.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with service users and other professionals.
As a social worker you will Manage an allocated caseload appropriate to the experience of the Experienced Social Worker, to include complex assessments of children, families and parenting and other work to meet statutory requirements. You will work within Swindon Borough Council’s policies, procedures, and good practice guidelines.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*