Experienced Social Worker – Wrexham – Children’s
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Children’s Team based in Wrexham.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £41.12 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, careers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers and you will working with individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support, to identify and assess risks and identify support that minimises risk, guided on practice through management supervision, co-working on more complex cases with an experienced Social Worker or independently in line with the Social Worker’s development, knowledge and qualification
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*