Family/Adolescent Safeguarding- Social Worker-West Midlands
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting for a qualified social worker to join a Family and Adolescent safeguarding service within a well established authority in the west Midlands.
What is in it for you as a Social Worker?
- An annual salary of up to £41,496 dependent upon experience
- Annual bonus of £7,000
- Flexible working arrangements
- A fantastic package of local authority benefits and discounts
Main responsibilities as a Social Worker
- Manage a caseload consisting of child protection and child in need cases.
- Promote thee well being of and interests of the children and young people whilst carrying out your duties.
- Work in a multi agency setting to achieve the best outcome for the children and young people
- Put the voice of the child at the centre of your work
What are we looking for in a Social Worker?
- A social work degree
- Completed your ASYE
- SWE registered
If you are interested in being considered for this role or finding out more about it give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org